Florida Beat Radio

Florida Beat Radio
The Sound Of The Club 24 Hours A Day

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The sound of the club.

So why do I use that tagline for Florida Beat Radio?  Well it's because I program the station to run the actual, full length club tracks that you might hear when on holiday in Ibiza or similar locale.  These are un-edited mixes and the computer selects them at random based on some loose parameters I give it for date and time of the week.

I started this station so that I could listen to real, pure house music while driving around in the car.  Over the years, the audience has grown and thanks to twitter, continues to expand.

One note of advice for any artists or record labels.  FBR does not accept any music solicitation from anyone at any time for any reason.  No exceptions.  Over the years, I've developed a system for determining what songs make it into the library for FBR and it works very, very well.

Regards,
Dj Smooth
Program Director

No comments:

Post a Comment